Saturday, November 26, 2005

Photos capture moments
Just like this journal
Moments are temporary
But when captured,
They are immortalised.
Photos are all i left
The simplest of daily tasks have become a chore
Somehow, I find the will to carry on
My will comes from the hope of one day having her again.
As much of a chore living was,
I was quick to achieve my daily tasks
It is as though I have
lost the purpose to do them
For whatever it is
Sleep is great
When u sleep u do not think
You can dream, and more often not
Your dreams are a self-reflective satrical
play of your life.
I feel as though time is going by so quickly
I want to stop it for just a little while
Stop the world for a while so that I can get myself sorted out
Feels like I need some time to think about everything
But that in itself is a dream
But that's impossible, isn't it?
for all I wished to do was be still and dream
Dream about that day.