Okay,i just woke up
Yesterday was such a memorable experience
for me and my friends.
I will tell you why at the end.
Haha.
MOST KEKEK AND STUPIDITY!
Yesterday was such a memorable experience
for me and my friends.
I will tell you why at the end.
Haha.
MOST KEKEK AND STUPIDITY!
HAHAHA.
Okay before i start telling what actually happen,
I will say what happened before that.
It was me,Saiful,Hadi,Khairul,Mannan,Raihan,Fadli and Syazwan.
We went for berbuke puase at Geylang, Haig Road.
Though we buy our food from the bazaar coz we have no time.
We ate at the staircase at Haig Road.
LOLS.
We went rounding around the bazaar.
for like 2hrs.
Went to my mum's boutique too.
It seems many people like the black baju kurung
cekap musang with sulam. =DD
.
.
.
.
.
Kays,
then Syazwan and Mannan have to go home early already.
We went to eat again at the bazaar.
Decided to find a place to eat.
Eat, eat, eat.
Hehks.
.
.
.
.
.
The story begins here.
We decided to chill ourselves at some place which is quiet.
We went to this street near Onan road.
Just opposite there.
There are like houses in a straight road.
We walked, walked, walked.
First they are dogs barking.
I was like omg,
and saying what if the dogs jumped out of the house and chased
us or something.
Fadli was cursing us non stop to stop all
this shit.
We kept on walking,
was quite far already.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then,
Then
THEN
2 WILD DOGS CAME OUT OF NOWHERE.
OMFG.
With their toungues sticked out
and making those eerie noises.
I was like 'SIALAH, mampos, habis, habis'
Hadi stared running away.
ME, stoned there,
strted running too following Hadi.
One of the dogs chased after me and Hadi.
Oh FCUK.
Hadi was in front of me and the wild dog
was like 2 metres behind ME
I ran like i dont think of the whole world.
We all dont know where the fuck are we.
I sprinted like wahhh, i dunoe how to explain.
My whole hand swing like to the max
Thinking, what would happen next.
And i was saying,
'...Hadi!! mampos! Sialah!!the dog was behind us!
coming nearer to us! Runnnnnnnnnn!.... '
And dam i was shouting here and there.
Got these bangla saw us and ignored us lol.
Ok we ran and ran for like 10 mins with full speed.
I think i can get world record sia for sprinting sia,seriously.
WE ran, go thru this lorong,
and lorong and lorong till the dog really stopped.
And we came out at this place have so many pubs/discos etc.
Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I was gasping for air like siao.
And laughing my ases off with Hadi.
.
.
.
.
And what happen to my other friends?
The other dog actually chased them too.
They ran too but coz its a female dog(i think),
the dog doesnt really chased them that far.
Raihan was so coool
LOLS.
He stays there,didnt run.
But he climbed one of the house gates. Haha.
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
The most funniest experience ever had.
'Tu lar, nak explore2 lagi tempat2 yang tak patut ditengokkan'
Wakakakakakakakka.
Hakhs.
I called then we meet up at the other street.
Coz we went opposite ways.
had to actually go one whole round,
to go back to the place we were just now.
That was like 11.30pm plus already.
My mum's boutique closing down soon.
Yehh,
we went back home after that.
But i went home with my mum and dad. =)
Kayyyyyyysssss.
'Chased by a dog...'
LOLS.