Sunday, October 01, 2006

Terrible.
I slept at 6.30am
woke up at 9am.

Then went for class.
Was dozzing off in the bus.
At least i felt better and fresher when i woke up.
Hee. =)



After class, dad didnt pick me up.
Have to go back on my own.
I actualy wanted to cut hair at yck,
coz its uber thick and i just dont feel like it.
But it was so packed.
Forgotten to day is Sunday mahhhs.
Aiyerrrrr.



Then i went to Khatib.
Ahhhhhhhhhh.
I love my old house there.
I moved out during i was secondry two,
which was ermmmmmmm. lemme count.
yarhs, 2002.


Man, I lurve my old house.
Blk 620 =DDD
I walked around the shops there at 800 plus.
It have changed a lot.
Got a lot and a lot of shops now.
So convenient.

I was surprised Eastern stationary bookhouse is still there
Shops like the shoe shop at the entrance there.
Dam, i still rmb i was still like k1 or k2, those shops still exist till now.

Andandand,
the person in charge i stil remember.
Haha, but gorwn older readi got white hair. lol.


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Sembawang very boring, seriously.
Though the flats are quite nice,
butbutbut not so many shops, and its small.
I prefer Khatib =)))



.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Haiz im bored.
Did so many recordings.
Out of tune, wrong chord/tab etc.
lols.

Andandand
I did a revised version of unintended, unplugged.
=))
There's some bird chirping sound at the middle/last part.
Stupid bird came to my window and spoilt it.
And a motorbike sound at the end part.
lols.







Laterssssssssss