Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Friendster is getting really lag and slow now.
Though after i saw some maintenance being done,
still the same thing.
I can upload my pics yesterday
but today i upload, it doesnt even come out.
=.=


Anyways,
school is short today.
8am till 12pm.
The person from dun noe wad this company
came to my school for an opportunity talk,
my industrial attachment(IA) coming soon liao.
Life sciences...
My future in being into this industry.
Haiya, i still dont know whether i like in life sciences field.
Nehmind, x.x



Went home after school.
Had a real long nap in the bus,
on the way home. =)
Didnt overshot or what.
Everytime i sleep in 969 bus,
I confirm will always wake up near khatib there or near yishun.
Good ahhh.~~ =P


Hmmm,
my worst scene of the day was last 2 years.
I wanted to drop at Sembawang,
I overshot till i think Chinese Garden there.
So far, hahas. Lol.



Okayssssss,
Im bored.
Life is boring to me now, actually.
I missed crazeee shopping,
working, earning a lil extra cash,
talking in msn till late night or the next day,
with loads of people,
swimming routine,
gym-ing routine,
squash-ing(not exactly squash people, a sport ok),
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Actually my happiest day was last year,
before i entered school, though.
-Sighs-





i'm missing you so muchhh...