Its time to update.
Firstly, I was supposed to watch the fireworks again
yesterday but the dang fever just prevented me to go.
Im so sick but feeling better now,
after loads of panadol tablets gulped into my mouth. =)
Yesterday, as usual went for supper with family.
This time to Jalan Kayu Place.
It was so helluva packed because,
part of the place was booked by this chinese function/festival.
So, well.. it was chaos seeing lots of commotion.
Standard, if i go to Jalan Kayu,
I would either eat thosai/prata or briyani =P
.
.
.
.
.
.
And after settling down to get our place to sit,
I didnt notice that Ain was infront of me, few tables away lol.
Well, she noticed me and smsed me.
I thought i was caught LIVE in tv or what.
LOL.~~~
Okay, that was yesterday.
Hehks. =P
Today, since i was sick
and i cant go out. I rotted at home.
And learnt the intro of Tentang Kita by PeterPan. =))
It was hard the first time esp. the hammering part of the tabs.
Well.. managed to learn it.
Weeeeeeeeee!~~
Okays,
I have to do lots of things now.
Repair Rid's mp3,
Put songs/vids to Ain's mp3,
Burn all the required cd's,
Do some cleanup/compression on my computer,
after i transferred about 4GB of songs from the laptop.
Fuhhhhhh~~~~~~~
Firstly, I was supposed to watch the fireworks again
yesterday but the dang fever just prevented me to go.
Im so sick but feeling better now,
after loads of panadol tablets gulped into my mouth. =)
Yesterday, as usual went for supper with family.
This time to Jalan Kayu Place.
It was so helluva packed because,
part of the place was booked by this chinese function/festival.
So, well.. it was chaos seeing lots of commotion.
Standard, if i go to Jalan Kayu,
I would either eat thosai/prata or briyani =P
.
.
.
.
.
.
And after settling down to get our place to sit,
I didnt notice that Ain was infront of me, few tables away lol.
Well, she noticed me and smsed me.
I thought i was caught LIVE in tv or what.
LOL.~~~
Okay, that was yesterday.
Hehks. =P
Today, since i was sick
and i cant go out. I rotted at home.
And learnt the intro of Tentang Kita by PeterPan. =))
It was hard the first time esp. the hammering part of the tabs.
Well.. managed to learn it.
Weeeeeeeeee!~~
Okays,
I have to do lots of things now.
Repair Rid's mp3,
Put songs/vids to Ain's mp3,
Burn all the required cd's,
Do some cleanup/compression on my computer,
after i transferred about 4GB of songs from the laptop.
Fuhhhhhh~~~~~~~