Yesterday blogger is down,
at night time.
Somehow i cant get in,
so i cant have the chance to update lol.
Hmmm..
I just did more picture edits.
Im seriously addicted.
Dam i love all my brushes sets,fonts etc.
I kept thinking about all these while.
I should be in another course doing
some graphic design shit or some it courses.
Nah,
I think all these i just did it for pastime.
In fact just a hobby. =))
Just some pics i edited..




at night time.
Somehow i cant get in,
so i cant have the chance to update lol.
Hmmm..
I just did more picture edits.
Im seriously addicted.
Dam i love all my brushes sets,fonts etc.
I kept thinking about all these while.
I should be in another course doing
some graphic design shit or some it courses.
Nah,
I think all these i just did it for pastime.
In fact just a hobby. =))
Just some pics i edited..



