Just got back home.
Had part 2 lectures revision at lecture 5.
Was a 3 hrs revision from 9-12pm.
Then went to study at Study corner.
Intense revison, studying.
I jotted down and summarise part 1 lectures.
.
.
.
.
This thursday would be having my FINAL exam,
something like o lvls.
Biochemical Practices.
This module i took is real painnn.
So many need to memorise =.=
Its similar to the module, Molecular Bio i took last year.
Cialat..
Real intense, im gonna marathon studying starting from tmr morning.
Today gonna do things i need to do before tmr starts.
.
.
.
.
.
Hmmmm,I have to do well this time.
Im sure i can.
Maybe tomorrow gonna go yck cc to study
Real peace there. =DD
Had part 2 lectures revision at lecture 5.
Was a 3 hrs revision from 9-12pm.
Then went to study at Study corner.
Intense revison, studying.
I jotted down and summarise part 1 lectures.
.
.
.
.
This thursday would be having my FINAL exam,
something like o lvls.
Biochemical Practices.
This module i took is real painnn.
So many need to memorise =.=
Its similar to the module, Molecular Bio i took last year.
Cialat..
Real intense, im gonna marathon studying starting from tmr morning.
Today gonna do things i need to do before tmr starts.
.
.
.
.
.
Hmmmm,I have to do well this time.
Im sure i can.
Maybe tomorrow gonna go yck cc to study
Real peace there. =DD